Granny Flats & Cabins Victoria offer a comprehensive and stylish range of timber workshops that offer the flexibility to suit any project or purpose that you have in mind. With ample width and space there is something there for everyone.
Are workshop sheds are all engineered to meet Australian Standards and Building Codes, and are designed and constructed to uphold our commitment to style, function, durability and attention to detail - all at competitive prices..
Our attractive timber workshop range is available in kit form, with prefabricated panels, making it easy for any handyman and DIY couple to install. Alternatively, you could have one of our builders install your workshop for you, leaving you to just plaster the workshop if you so desire. In Victoria all sheds over 10sqm require building permits, so why not let one of our friendly staff arrange your building permits for you.
Standard Kit Inclusions:
- Fully engineered design
- Treated pine cladding
- Truss roof with sisolation paper
- Colorbond® roof, barge flashings, guttering & down pipes
- 2.4m high walls with a 10° pitched gable roof
- Structural framing with steel bracing & wall sisolation
- Yellow tongue flooring
- Floor insulation
- Structural sub-floor with two plinth boards & steps
- Solid timber entrance door
- Internal walls*
- Swinging doors*
- Door handles*
- Aluminium sliding windows*
Lock Up Includes:
- Installation of the unit
- Builders Plans and Specifications
- Building Permit
Verandah Optional Extras:
Installing a verandah adds style and space providing not only protection from the weather, but also a place to relax and unwind after a hard day’s work. Our signature verandahs come standard at 1.2 metre wide treated pine decking, overhanging Colorbond® roof and kiln dried treated pine posts. Your verandah can be positioned anywhere on your new workshop shed.
- 1200mm wide verandah with structural subfloor
- Treated pine decking
- Kiln dried verandah posts
- Skillion verandah colorbond® roof and barge flashings
* Please note kit prices do not include building or planning permits. Installation prices include roof plumber.
* Photos above display optional extras - please read above list for what is included in this package
For a full list of optional extras, or to book a site inspection please contact us on 03 9761 4333